Fermented Black Garlic with No Pungent Odor
|FOB Unit Price:||US $0.5 US $0.45|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: Whole
- Moisture Content: 30-35%
- Type: Garlic
- Color: Black
- Certificate: FDA
- Advantage: High Quality
- Product Type: Liliaceous Vegetable
- Validity: 24months
- Application: Food
- Transport Package: Bag,
- HS Code: 2005999990
- Place of Origin: Shandong Province
- Specification: 6.0cm, 6pcs/bag
- Style: Whole
- Size: 5-6cm
- Taste: Sweet and Sour
- Cultivation Type: Common
- Fermented Time: 90 Days
- Storage: Dry and Ventilated Place
- Trademark: Tongxi
- Origin: China
1. The fermentation that produces black garlic reduces the pungent odor and strong flavor, making it more palatable and appealing to some people.
2. The taste of black garlic has been compared to that of a dried fruit, smoky, sweet and slightly chewy.
3. Conventional garlic, even in freeze-dried capsules, emits a strong garlic odor that permeates the skin, causing objectionable body and breath odor in people using garlic as a health supplement
4. Black garlic has none of the strong odor of white garlic and can be consumed in large quantities without the olfactory effects.
2. Sweet and sour taste, no stimulation.
4. Anti-oxidant ability.
5. Enhance immune function.
6. Regulate blood sugar levels Strongly
Various elements found in fermented black garlicBlack Garlic known to have therapeutic virtues against excess lipids in the blood ( cholesterol, triglycerides ). It also favours blood circulation and reduces blood pressure. it is recommended for those suffering from high blood pressure or from diabetes, for slowing down the onset of senility, for strengthening the organism and fighting against the effects of fatigue.